CAV Scotland 2019
CAV Scotland will once again be co-located with Traffex Scotland and will take place in Glasgow on 13 & 14 November 2019.
As well as a full conference programme, this year's event will also include live CAV vehicle demonstrations and a CAV Hub meeting point. The main themes that will be addressed include:
Session 1 – CAV Roadmap for Scotland
- Summarising the strategy-the way forward for CAV development
- Preparing the network and implementing new technology
- A roadmap for CAV trials and implementation in Scotland
Session 2 – International perspectives
- Learning from the latest thinking and development from around the world
- An update on the legal, insurance and social and economic impact of CAVs
- The current status of trials and what is left to achieve
- What Scotland should do to lead the next steps
Session 3 – CAV 4 in Scotland
- Work already underway
- Learning from trials in England
- Working with existing trials
- What are the unique Scottish opportunities?
Session 4 – Fitting in with the wider testing and implementation programme
- Potential benefits of the technology
- How do we produce a roadmap for implementation?
- Innovate UK/Connected Places Catapult/CCAV/Zenzic-the latest developments and funding
- Summary of what has been learnt in the UK so far and what challenges and opportunities are around the corner?
Please note that places at the CAV Scotland conference will be limited to just 200 delegates. To ensure that you don't miss out on this hugely popular event you are encouraged to register as soon as possible.